Freshly renovated and located in Midtown, The Gold Rush Restaurant and Bar is a Nashville favorite.
We knew Nashville before there was ‘New Nashville’. Formerly the Ritz Café, The Gold Rush first opened its doors in 1974 and located on Elliston Place’s historic ‘Rock Block’, directly across the street from the world famous Exit/In. The Gold will always be a haven where musicians, visitors, and locals all have a place at the bar. One of Nashville’s first establishments allowed to pour liquor by the drink and legend has it that 90% of the stories you’ve heard are true. If it’s happened in Nashville, it’s happened at the Gold Rush.
While a lot of the early years are hazy, we no longer are. In May of 2016, The Gold Rush went smoke-free and transformed into a destination where multi-generations of Nashvillians, past and present, gather over Bean Rolls, burgers, and beverages.
Open Monday through Sunday 11 am – 3 am
• Happy Hour Monday – Friday 2 pm to 6 pm
• Half price Bean Rolls on Monday
• Writers at the Rush with Sam Cooper Mondays from 7 pm – 11 pm
• Happy Hour all Day Tuesday
• $10 Burger-and-a-beer all day Wednesday
• Weekend Brunch with $3 Bloody Marys and Mimosas from 11 am – 3pm Saturday and Sunday
Your grandparents hung out here, your parents hung out here; come experience this authentic nugget of Nashville for yourself.
2205 Elliston Place
Nashville, TN 37203